Our Ministry Center is located at
815 East Lincoln Ave in Olivia, MN. (New address as of 4/1/2021)
Sunday Worship Service at 10 AM
In Person OR Watch the Service online: https://www.facebook.com/GraceCommunityChurchOliviaMN/
You do not need Facebook,, Just click the link above
* Prayer & Praise Sunday ~ May 15, after our service.
* Sheryl Brown invite the Ladies of Grace for the Bridal Shower for Jacob Brown's fiancé, Lauren Ammermann. May 19, 6:30-8:30 at Unity Christian Reformed Church. See invitation below)
* Baby Shower for Makenzie & Baby Gartner, May 22,12:30 at Grace Community Church. They are registered at Target.
* Senior Recognition Day during our Grace Worship Service: June 5
* High School Senior's Graduation Open House Invitations:
Jordan Kjorness, May 22, 4 pm - 8 pm, Danube Depot, N 1st Street
Abigail Meyers, June 4, 11 am - 2 pm, Grace Community Church
Jerson Kopka, June 4, 4 pm- 8 pm, 75212 370th St, Bird Island
Madison Jacobs, June 5, 2 pm- 5 pm, 321 Dogwood Ave, Bird Island
* Save the Dates: Summer Lakeside Worship Services at Kandiyohi Park #1 West
14391 45th St SE, Lake Lillian, MN 56253
11:00 AM, Bring a lawn chair. Potluck tentative.
If you are interested in baptism in the Lake, connect with Pastor Henry.
Please submit all announcements to the office by noon on Wednesday.
A Calendar of Events is also available on our website: www.sharinggodsgrace.com and will be updated often to reflect any changes that may occur.
While some at Grace Community Church choose to dress up, most come dressed very casual, even in jeans and a t-shirt. We invite you to come as you are! We simply want to share with you God’s Truth and welcome you with God’s Grace.
Grace University (GU/Sunday School) for grades K-4 during the message time.
COVID- We ask that you pre-screen yourself. If you do not feel well or have been directly exposed to someone with COVID please stay home.
** There is currently no staffed nursery. There is a Cry Room available.
Ministry Center Office phone 320-523-2711
Use the navigation menu to learn more about LIFE Groups for adults and families, youth group for grades 6-12, and our various other ministries.
Grace Community Church is affiliated with the Evangelical Free Church of America – EFCA.org.
Find us on FACEBOOK.
Or you can CONTACT US using this form.